This Party

03 January 2008

quiz time

I know there have been sites like this for previous elections, so here's this year's dugg up personal candidate analysis quiz: GlassBooth. I have to get back to dig around the site and see if I can get down to actual candidate statements on the issues, but I think their methodology makes sense. At least it's more subtle than the usual online poll.

My result: Gravel/Clinton/Thompson was eerily on target.

Also, if you click on the "Another Candidate" dropdown, notice that Ron Paul is first on the list.

Edit: Silly me! I forgot to accept cookies, so I took the quiz all over again. The REAL me: 76% Obama / 74% Chris Dodd / 71% McCain.

I guess I'm too close to call, except that since McCain has a snowball's chance in hell of getting the Republican nomination, I'll almost certainly be voting Democratic on my (first) Presidential ballot.

1 Comments:

  • I'm thinking McCain may have a chance, if only because people HAVE to realize that Romney is a fake, Guiliani is evil, Huckabee is probably a little too religious for people, Fred Thompson doesn't care enough, and Ron Paul is too sincere for everyone.

    As for the Democrats, I have little faith. Right now I'm helplessly hoping for Biden. Nader's backing Edwards though which is pretty surprising. We'll see how tonight turns out I guess.

    By Blogger John E., at Thu Jan 03, 06:36:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home