This Party

05 November 2008

Nate Weighs In

I voted today. What fun! It was like the SAT except that the questions mattered more and my answers mattered less.

What am I looking for tonight?

1) How many people in PA voted for Ron Paul?

2) Am I the only person in my county who voted for Bob Barr?

3) Will Charlie Dent stay in PA15?

4) Who's going to file lawsuits about what?

5) I need to give out the Worst Commentary Award. (Fox News is excluded, and MSNBC is excluded if the anchors yell at each other without getting physical.)

6) Will Sarah Palin insult my identity again?

7) Ted Stevens.

And much, much more.

3 Comments:

  • Ooh, Ted Stevens! I forgot about him. I wonder if I can stay up that late.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Nov 05, 01:34:00 AM GMT  

  • Worst Commentary Award may go to--

    Whoever my mother in law was listening to when she was told that Obama and McCain would be neck-and-neck in Pennsylvania.

    (The conditional is because there is a 95% chance it was the ineligible Fox News. And there is still time for others to screw up.)

    By Blogger Nate, at Wed Nov 05, 03:45:00 AM GMT  

  • My answers to the questions--

    1) I don't know.

    2) No.

    3) Yes.

    4) Nobody and nothing yet.

    5) CBC. See the post.

    6) No. Finally told to shut up.

    7) As I type they are prepping the dog teams to take the ballots to Juneau. I'm not staying up that long.

    By Blogger Nate, at Wed Nov 05, 06:51:00 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home