This Party

10 April 2008

Mike Gravel @ Muhlenberg

Mike Gravel is going to be at Muhlenberg tonight. Guess who's going to see it. Yep, that's it...me!

So far, I've seen Nader and Madeleine Albright (supporting Hillary). With seeing Gravel, I feel I only need to see Ron Paul now to see all of the real straight talking candidates. I know people who speak the truth and say how they really feel can't get elected but can't we still try to elect them? Come on, people, support someone worth supporting. Obama and Hillary give the appearance of being as different as Bush and Gore. Yes, we now know they're completely different, but before the election, we hadn't a clue. I'm just ranting now...I'm sick of lameass candidates who don't truly inspire anyone. People claim that Obama inspires people, though I have yet to meet one. I meet people who like that he inspires people, but no one who's actually inspired by his telling us that the system is messed up, telling us what is wrong with it, telling us what NOT to do and then stopping with that giving no clue as to what he's actually going to do...other than, of course, how he greatly he and Hillary differ on health care and talking to foreign governments. Eh....vote for someone of substance, that's all I ask. Someone who has the balls to say something real and MEAN it. ::sigh:: politics.

1 Comments:

  • "Straight talking" and "Hillary Clinton" should not be mixed without a negation attached to one of them.

    Do tell us what Mike of Little Rock Bits said at the Muhl. (It might be best to make a post out of it rather than putting it here.)

    By Blogger Nate, at Fri Apr 11, 07:02:00 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home