This Party

17 April 2007

Ideal 2008 Team

Apparently, John Kerry is re-opening the idea of a 2008 presidential run. I didn't bothe rto actually read the whole article, but the thought of it got me thinking! What am I thinking? I know you all want to know.

I've changed my ideal presidential ticket for 2008. I'm torn between two different tickets though. As global warming has become such a serious issue, I'm hoping now that we will either have a Kerry/Gingrich or Gore/Gingrich ticket. Given the Clinton-Gingirch lack of love, the chemistry between Kerry and Gingrich, and Kerry's trying to get McCain as his VP in 2004, I think a Kerry/Gingrich ticket is more likely. As neither will ever be elected by their respective parties this time around, I think they should run as Independents maybe with Lieberman backing them. Just a thought...

2 Comments:

  • I doubt Kerry will get the black vote, unelss he can explain why he voted for Imus before he voted against him.

    By Blogger Nate, at Thu Apr 19, 02:49:00 AM GMT  

  • Screw the radical black vote and while we're at it the radical conservative vote too. Blacks and conservatives are not necessarily stupid mindless drones who just follow any crazy radical. Some of them are intelligent people who realize Imus shouldn't have been fired for this one instance. I like Kerry for voting for Imus...I sure hope he doesn't flip flop. While I'm hoping, I'm hoping I'm right about black people and conservative people....and all Americans really....hopefully they have and use their brains. Perhaps this next election will prove me right....or wrong.

    By Blogger John E., at Fri Apr 20, 07:55:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home