This Party

07 January 2008

Needing No Introduction From Me...

I'd like to have you all give a big welcome to ProLPconserve. He and I go way, way back to the dark ages of the late 1980s... back when my parents were just over our current age and I called them cave people for it. Lucky for us, we here at this party have no Samson complex, and so our drive and initiative does not depend on our hairlines.

ProLPconserve is a hunting, gun carrying, pro-life, family values, meat and potatoes kind of guy. I'm sure he'll have things to say here about all of that except the meat and potatoes! (Sorry to all who thought this place was a recipe exchange.) He helps keep you liberal loonies from pulling me straight over the edge of sanity, so I'm sure we'll all get along just swell.

Play nice, everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home